We’re looking for an experienced Houdini pipeline developer to help us with long term development of Houdini AYON integration, we have big plans with it including robust USD workflows and custom PDG nodes and automations.
This position is suitable for working fully remotely from anywhere in the world.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is an advanced Houdini user on a technical level (including API) and has production experience with implementing pipeline tools within Houdini.
- Has industry track record of building production pipeline and support tools in a mid-sized to large studio.
- Has experience with USD in production and building tools around it. Solaris experience is preferred, but not required.
- PySide and C++ knowledge would be beneficial.
- Has a very good level of English (written and spoken).
- Is happy to manage their own time. We don’t micromanage and expect everyone to ask for help and offer help when needed.
- Is passionate about open-source development.
- Full-time stable work with an awesome and experienced team.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Compensation matching your skill and experience, with the possibility of yearly bonuses.
- Opportunity to work on personal projects and interests.
- Wide variety of clients and production scenarios. a.k.a. It won’t be boring!
- Space to learn and grow in a quickly expanding open-source focused startup.
Currently, we are more interested in speaking to Mid-Senior level people, however, we’ll be happy to consider juniors with strong potential. To Apply please send your CV and ideally a link to your publicly available code on github, bitbucket or similar repository (if there is any).